Centrale Méditerranée, La Plateforme_ and 3IA Côte d'Azur join forces to offer a high-level professional training program in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science.
- CentraleDigitalLab : le post-graduate d’excellence, dédié à la transformation numérique
- Détails de la formation
- La Plateforme_
- 3IA Côte d'Azur
- Une formation professionnalisante post-graduate en IA et data science
- Article de ActuIA "Former des experts, piloter des projets d’IA"
CentraleDigitalLab: the post-graduate program of excellence, dedicated to the digital transformation
The goal is to develop scientific skills (artificial intelligence, data science) and an innovation-oriented work methodology through a project-oriented pedagogy.
A post-graduate Institution Diploma will be awarded by Centrale Méditerranée to students who successfully complete the program.
The curriculum aims to train professionals in digital innovation and transformation (AI project managers, data scientists, data analysts, etc.):
- Tech skills: Machine Learning, Data Science, Deep Learning
- Project skills: rapid prototyping, Agile methods, test-driven development, continuous integration, release management (git) and developer tools
- Soft skills: teamwork, direct customer relations and communication, change management
To enrich their experience, students in the program take part in:
- 2 projects with partner companies
- An internship in France or abroad
The CentraleDigitalLab premises in Nice feature 400m2 of bright, modular open spaces, enabling students to work in teams under outstanding conditions.
Students benefit from an exceptional urban setting with all the mobility resources (tramway, train, airport).
The proximity of companies located in the Nice, Sophia Antipolis and Cannes areas will facilitate professional exchanges, the expression of industrial needs, access to internship offers and the recruitment of future collaborators.
The program begins with an intensive refresher period in mathematics and programming, followed by 3 weeks of courses in AI and Data Science, SCRUM methodology, etc.
2 projects are carried out in teams to respond to a real industrial problem encountered by an innovative company in the Aix-Marseille and Nice areas (start-ups, SMEs, Club Top 20 members), on subjects related to AI, connected objects, the web, etc.
A 5-to 6-month internship concludes the program.
The program is fully taught in English.
Projects are carried out by teams of 3 to 5 students over several sprints, for a total duration of 8 to 10 weeks.
After the kick-off meeting, the students are in direct and regular contact with their client, under the supervision of a coach. Each Project team benefits from effective coaching to develop both collective intelligence and personal skills.
Projects are concluded with a collective presentation in the presence of the customer and the jury.
The companies that have trusted us with their projects: